- Custom molded to fit your Chrysler Pacifica.
- The liners are made to take the place of your factory floor mats.
- For correct fit, it is necessary to remove the factory floor mats before installing your new floor liners. However, do not remove the factory-installed carpeting
- Made from an engineering resin that is lightweight and extremely tough and durable.
- Clean with a damp cloth or sponge
- If using a cleaner, 409® or Glass Plus® work well. Use of Armor All®, Son-of-a-Gun® or similar items is discouraged as these products make the liners slick.
To ease installation of your new front liners, move both front seats to their most rearward position. When installing the liners, take care to make sure they are attached to the factory floor mat posts on the driver’s side. Once you have installed your liners, reposition the seats as desired.
Fits all models including Hybrid versions.